This is the week where I remember to actually write introductory text. I also didn’t think I was going to have anything good this week, but The Internet came through for me at the last minute. Thanks, Internet! It’s also the week where I mis-schedule this post for Friday, temporarily.
- You may not need to Build Command Line Tools in Style, but I like the way the slides in this presentation … slide.
- This is another version of the “my computer should be free” argument. (via) The argument has been made before, though this version is slightly less antic.
- It’s always neat to see notes from someone trying DragonFly for the first time. Desktop and video editing… that’s going to be a hard road, though.
- Unix == ZZ Top. (via)
- Where vi came from. The original terminal had arrows on the HJKL keys.
- An in-depth explanation of HTTPS Everywhere.
- Dungeon creation using a dungeon! Next: recursive dragons, I just know it. (via)
Your unrelated link of the week: Welcome to Muppet Labs, where the future is being made today!