I’ve been traveling the past few days, so there’s a huge backlog of things to post. I’ll revert to bullets. Some of this stuff merits individual posts, but I need to clear out too much. I haven’t even reached my email yet.
- The July version of the Open Source Business Resource is available.
- Sometimes I take my roguelike interests too far. (needs Flash. Via.)
- Still roguelike: New Nethack variants: Sporkhack and UnNethack, at @Play.
- Open source only comes in one edition: awesome.
- X text copying made less likely to fall down: autocutsel. (via)
- BSDTalk 176: 13 minutes on the Unbound DNS resolver, with Wouter Wijngaards.
- OpenBSD imported tmux. That seems like a good idea.
- Microsoft really is getting better at open source. This is something that probably requires more arguing than I have the desire to do. (via)