I have a lot of little items mostly about the 1.4 transistion, so I’m just going to dump them all out:
* There’s a 1.4 cvsup file that will track the 1.4 release. This will be in the 1.2 release too, as soon as I figure out how, or someone tells me how to commit to a tag.
* the ‘.sh’ suffix requirement for rc scripts is dropped from 1.4 onward; this may happen to 1.4 too. This is needed for some pkgsrc scripts that do not end in .sh.
* cvsup is going to be replaced , one way or another.
* DragonFly will never be binary-compatible with FreeBSD 5+.
* Please, won’t somebody fix rcorder?